Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising the standard of healthcare delivery. We have over the years maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
Minimum 2 years Experience
Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Proactive, adaptable, with the ability to work under pressure to accomplish projects and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Assist patients in the selection process of spectacles, providing education on quality choices, lens selection, and frame styling to fit their lifestyle and prescription.
- Accurately enter spectacle orders; ensure timely delivery by monitoring status
POSITION: Hospital Administrator
Applicant Must Possess a minimum of HND or BSc from a reputable institution.
- Must have more than 3 years working experience in Human resource management
- Must have more than 3 years experience with communicating and managing staff,visitors ,clients, vendors and artisans
- Must have more than 3 years working experience in the management of space, equipment,devices, renewables and installations,
- Must be smart, eloquent and friendly
- Must have good command of both spoken and written English
- Must have excellent record keeping skills
- Must enjoy meeting people and keeping relationships
- Maintenance of company’s Assets.
- Managing company clients, vendors, and artisans
- Promptly Identifying and filling vacancies with quilified persons via an organized recruitment process
Applicant must not be more than 45 years of age and must reside on the mainland (within proximity to Ojodu or Ikorodu)
February 14, 2017