Medical Representatives ( Kaduna State)
Job Title: Medical Representative, Nigeria
Department: Field Force
Reports to: First Line Manager, Nigeria
The Medical Representative is responsible for calling on select cardiologists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, general practitioners, hospitals, and other health-related organizations/personnel within an assigned territory. He/she must provide the most current information pertaining to the organisation’s products and their approved indications in a manner, which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the given territory.
• To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face interactions and meetings, and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
• To promote defined organisation’s products according to campaign briefs and policies.
• To develop thought-leaders and speakers, conduct promotional programs and represent and promote the organisation as a leader in the assigned therapeutic area.
• To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of company’s priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
• Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, daily communication with administrative systems and timely processing of territory business expenses.
• Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams, in order to understand, maximise and drive territory.
Ethics and Compliance:
• Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
• Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
Key performance indicators/ Measures of success:
• Assigned targets
• Contact rate and coverage (daily contact rate vs. benchmark)
• Meetings spend vs. budget
• Therapy/product knowledge including tertiary evaluations of progress
• Delivery of customer centric activities – dependent on individual and in agreement with District manager
• Territory administration – reports completed accurately and to timescales
• Financial responsibility: Product objectives as assigned; Meetings budgets
• Impact on the organisation: Key role in achieving product targets
Education & Experience :
• B.Pharm (Pharmacy) ONLY!
• Minimum of 2 years related role as a medical representative
• Only candidates that reside in Kaduna, Kaduna state are welcomed to apply for this role.
Salary & How to apply :
• Proposed salary is N2. 5 m – N2.7 m/ annum (depending on experience)
• QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH A MINIMUM OF TWO (2) YEARS RELATED EXPERIENCE SHOULD FORWARD CVs to ‘email@example.com’ before 4th January, 2016, using ‘Location__name of past/present Pharmaceutical Company’ as subject of mail e. g ‘KADUNA_FIDSON’, KADUNA_SANDOZ etc. Failure to apply as directed leads to automatic exclusion from the selection process. Please be guided!