Hi, Attention Please…
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates in the following internship positions in the hospital:
- Pre-registration House Officers
- Pharmacy Interns
- Medical Laboratory Interns
- Optometry Interns
Interested candidates must possess a recognized degree or equivalent in their areas of specialization from a reputable University in Nigeria or abroad.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to apply manually to the Office of the Medical Director, attaching all necessary credentials including your
- Application Letter (phone number must be included)
- Pharmacy oath(for pharmacy)
- Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
- WAEC / O’Level certificate
- First school leaving cert / Testimonial
- L. G. A Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age
- 2 Passport Photographs.
- 3 recommendation letters(not specified though) .
All these should be type-written and should be addressed to the
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre,
KINDLY NOTE THAT THE APPLICATION IS FREE