Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for following intership position:
Position: Intern Radiographers
Location: Anambra State
Selected candidates are expected to undergo a twelve month unbroken intership programme in the radiology department of the hospital.
* Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in radiography from a recognized university plus the provisional registration of the radiographers registration board of Nigeria (RRBN)
Date and Time for Interview:
Monday, 14th Novermber, 2016. 9.00am prompt
Venue: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria
Application Closing Date:
19th September, 2016
Method of Application:
Type-written application should be addressed to the Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 5925, Nnewi, enclosing the following documents:
1. Two (2) copies of curriculum vitae.
2. Two (2) copies each of all relevant credentials.
3. Evidence of Change of name where necessary.
4. Birth certificates.
5. Current practicing license
6. Three referee reports. (please indicate your phone number in your application)
All applications should be submitted to the office of the diector of administration.
Prof. Igwegbe A.O
Chief Medical Director
(Visited 123 times, 1 visits today)
JOIN THE NEW DoctorsQuarters.com BBM CHANNEL ON C0015D291... Its New And Refreshingby by