University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan – Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for consideration for appointment as DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION
of the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan. UCH is the premier and foremost Teaching Hospital in Nigeria with a capacity of about 1000 in-patients and offering diverse and specialized services in various aspects of healthcare.
OUR VISION is to be the Flagship Tertiary Health Care Institution in the West African sub-region offering world-class training, research and services; and the first-choice for seeking health care in a safe environment known for a culture of continuous and compassionate quality care.
OUR MISSION is to render excellent, prompt, affordable and accessible health care in an environment that promotes hope and dignity irrespective of status whilst developing high quality health personnel in an environment that stimulates excellent and relevant research.
Position: Director of Administration
* In line with Decree No. 10 of 1985 now referred to as Cap. 463, the functions of the Office of the Director of Administration shall include serving as Secretary to the Board of Management.
* The successful candidate will advise the Chief Medical Director and the Board of Management services expected of a Teaching Hospital of international repute.
Requirements and Specifications
Applicants for this post, who must necessarily be an Associate or a Fellow of the Institute of Health Service Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN), must possess:
* A good Honours Degree in either Hospital/Health Services Management or the Humanities or the Social Sciences from a recognized University.
* A Post-graduate Degree in a relevant field as an added advantage
* The professional qualification and membership of professional bodies such as CIPM, NIM as an added advantage.
In addition, candidates:
* Must have not less than Fifteen (15) years experience in an Administrative Officer’s Cadre functions in a teaching hospital or any other institution of a similar standard.
* Must have rotated in some major Divisions such as Human Resource, General Administration, and Hospital Services in the Directorate of Administration of a teaching hospital of a high repute.
* Must show demonstrable evidence of consummate management and leadership passion and drive in previous positions.
* Must be a team leader with clear mentorship skills and plans.
* Candidates below grade CONHESS 13 or an equivalent grade as at 1st January, 2012 need not apply.
CONHESS 15 i.e. N4,233, 344.00 – N5,139,000.00 per annum
Condition of Service:
* These are similar to those obtainable in the Federal Public Service.
Application closing date:
26 June, 2016
Method of Application
* Application Forms are obtainable from the Secretary, Appointment & Promotion Committee in the Human Resource Department of the hospital.
* Applicants are expected to submit three (3) reference letters addressed to the Chief Medical Director along with the completed Application Forms.
* Referees’ reports brought on the date of the interview will be discountenanced.
The completed Application Forms, three referees’ reports. photocopies of certificates (including Birth/Sworn Affidavit) and curriculum vitae scanned on a rewritable CD should be addressed to the Chief Medical Director, at the address below and submitted at the point of collection before or on the closing date:
The Chief Medical Director,
University College Hospital,
Note: Only applications of candidates shortlisted for interview will be acknowledged.
(Visited 81 times, 1 visits today)
JOIN THE NEW DoctorsQuarters.com BBM CHANNEL ON C0015D291... Its New And Refreshingby by