Delta State University Teaching Hospital, Oghara, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of:
Job Title: Chief Medical Director (CMD)
* The Chief Medical Director shall be responsible to the Chairman and Management Board of DELSUTH;
* Shall be the in-charge of the day-to-day running of the hospital as the accounting officer:
* Shall oversee directly the following departments: Planning, Monitoring and Research, Accounts department, Internal Audit, Engineering, Security services, Public Relations, Legal Unit, Information Services, and Stores/Supply;
* Subject to the regulation of the Board, the Chief Medical Director shall exercise authority and discipline over the staff and patients of the hospital.
Qualification and Experience
* Shall not be less than Twelve 12 years medically qualified and registered.
* Must Have had considerable administrative experience in matters of Health and hold at least a registrable fellowship diploma Five (5) years prior to the appointment as Chief Medical Director.
Conditions of Service
* Conditions of service are similar to those obtainable in the Public Service.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Fifteen (15) copies of Applications and Curriculum Vitae stating: Age, Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin, Marital Status, Institutions Attended/Qualifications, Three (3) referees etc, should be addressed to the Board Chairman and submitted to:
The Director of Administration,
Delta State University Teaching Hospital, DELSUTH,
* Applicants should request their referees to forward their reference in confidence to the Board Chairman.
* Only applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
(Visited 253 times, 1 visits today)
JOIN THE NEW DoctorsQuarters.com BBM CHANNEL ON C0015D291... Its New And Refreshingby by