The Management of The University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, (UATH) Gwagwalada, here by Invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the soon to be vacant position of the Chief Medical Director (CMD), UATH, Gwagwalada, Abuja.
JOB TITLE: Chief Medical Director/CEO
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
• Candidates must be Medical or Dental practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than twelve (12) years Post graduation;
• Candidates must be fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent register-able by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
• Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years;
• Candidates must be medically fit;
• Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
• Clinical Experience/Medical research is an added advantage;
• Administrative experience, preferably in a Tertiary Hospital setting is an added advantage;
• Knowledge of Computer/Information and Communication Technology is an added advantage.
• APPLICANT ABOVE THE AGE Of 56 YEARS NEED NOT APPLY
• The Chief Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the Institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health.
• The Chief Medical Director is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the dayto-day management of the affairs of the He-spital.
SALARY AND ALLOWANCES
Salary and allowances will be in accordance With the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer.
TENURE OF OFFICE:
The appointment is for an initial term of four (4) years in the first instance which may be renewed subject to satisfactory performance at the discretion of Mr. President for another term of four (4) years.
METHOD Of APPLICATION:
Twenty (20) copies of application letters and Curriculum Vitae to be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Director of Administration,
University of Abuja Teaching Hospital .
Candidate should also enclose his/her Visiol1 Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more-than 1000 words. The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior MedIcal or Dental Practitioner of NOT LESS than twenty (20) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness. This should be accompanied by recommendation letters from the referees.
Submission of Applications closes six(6)weeks from the date of this publication.
Director of Administration
(Visited 589 times, 1 visits today)
JOIN THE NEW DoctorsQuarters.com BBM CHANNEL ON C0015D291... Its New And Refreshingby by