Okay, I am back and I made mention that I would put down ways to manage and treat inner black thighs. Okay now to clear some thoughts, I am also a victim of it but I have managed mine and I feel confident about my thighs very much and now I want you all to feel confident about yours. Here are some home made remedies and solutions that you can choose from.
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has nourishing as well as antioxidant properties that help repair your skin and encourage skin rejuvenation. It can even alleviate hyperpigmentation, fade dark skin patches and restore your skin’s original color.
- Extract pure aloe vera gel from the leaf and massage it directly on the affected skin. Allow it to sit for 20 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water. Repeat once or twice daily for fast results.
- Alternatively, mix a few drops of almond oil in 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel. Apply this mixture on your inner thighs and massage gently until it is absorbed into your skin. Wait 15 minutes, then rinse your skin with water. You can use this pack 2 times a day.
Yogurt is a very gentle bleaching agent that can lighten the color of your inner thighs, thanks to its lactic acid. Plus, its zinc content combats sunburn.
- Gently rub some plain yogurt on your inner thighs. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Use this simple treatment once daily.
Alternatively, mix the juice of ½ lemon with 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt (preferably sour). Add ½ teaspoon each of turmeric and gram flour. Apply it on the affected skin and allow it to dry. With a little water on your hands, gently rub off the pack. Rinse your thighs with warm water. Use this pack 2 or 3 times a week.
This is my personal favorite. The acidic property of lemon works as a natural bleaching agent for dark skin. The high vitamin C content also encourages new cell growth and is very good for your skin complexion.
- Apply lemon juice to your dark inner thigh using a cotton ball. Leave it on for 20 minutes, then rinse it off with cold water. Repeat 2 or 3 times per week. Those who have sensitive skin must dilute the lemon juice with water.
- Alternatively, combine 1 tablespoon each of lemon juice and glycerin. Add 1 teaspoon of rose water and mix well. Apply this pack on your inner thighs before going to bed. Leave it on overnight and rinse it off with warm water the next morning. Do this once daily.
As lemon can dry out your skin, apply a moisturizer after using these remedies.
Note: Avoid applying lemon on recently waxed or shaved thighs or if there are cuts.
To lighten the complexion of your dark thighs, regular exfoliation of dead skin cells is necessary. For exfoliation, oatmeal is one of the best ingredients you can use at home. Exfoliating also leaves the skin supple and soft.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of oatmeal with enough tomato juice to make a thick paste. Apply this paste on the thighs, allow it to sit for 20 minutes and then rub it gently using a little water to scrub off the dead skin. Finally, rinse it off with cold water. Do this 2 or 3 times a week.
- Another option is to mix a few drops of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric in 1 teaspoon of oatmeal powder. Use it as mentioned above
The natural bleaching property of cucumbers can help lighten your dark inner thighs. In addition, several components in cucumbers help repair skin cells and remove dead skin cells. The soothing nature of cucumbers suits all skin types.
- Gently rub cucumber slices or cucumber juice on your thighs for 10 minutes. Wait 5 minutes, then rinse it off with water. Repeat once or twice daily.
- Alternatively, mix equal amounts of cucumber juice and lemon juice. Stir in a little turmeric and sandalwood powder. Apply it on your thighs for 20 minutes, then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily.
6. Coconut Oil
I love this particular preparation. Coconut oil also helps lighten hyperpigmentation and revitalizes the skin. Plus, its antioxidant and moisturizing properties helps you maintain soft and younger-looking skin.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply this solution on your inner thighs and massage gently for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wait another 5 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water.
- Use this treatment every other day.
General tips to get rid of dark skin on inner thighs
To conclude, here are some of the important tips, tricks and things to help you reduce darkened inner skin of your thighs.
Stop wearing tight fitting clothes as well as those made from synthetic fibers since they do darken the in between thigh skin.
If you are overweight and your thighs rub each other as a consequence, losing weight is a good way to go.
To reduce chafing, apply Vaseline jelly or oils . This will also help reduce discomfort of rubbing thigh skin and occasional friction.
Take a lot of fruits, vegetables as well as 8 glasses of water daily. Green leafy vegetables and fruits such as berries, oranges have antioxidant that are good for reducing discoloration you your skin.