Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is recruiting for qualified candidatesto fill the position of:
Position: Quality Assurance Pharmacist
- As a Quality Assurance Pharmacist you are responsible of the quality processes especially in API according to CROs
- Preparation and implementation of SOPs Document management and change control management.
- Responsible for employee trainings Competence for internal and external audits, as well as their proper implementation
- Responsibility for the complaint management in GMP.Responsible for all relevant process optimizations and validation
- Degree in Pharmacy preferred
- 1-3 years professional experience in the pharmaceutical Industry
- Good knowledge in GMP
- Experienced in all EDV-Systems
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing
- Flexible and a team player.
Position: Pharmacy Technician
- Manufacturing chemotherapy, total parenteral nutrition (TPN) and antibiotic pharmaceuticals in a clean-room environment using barrier isolator technology in accordance with procedures and regulations;
- Operation of gas sterilization units for the sterilization of isolators;
- Environmental monitoring of the clean-room facility;
- Assisting in process and equipment validation in accordance with procedures and regulations;
- Observation and active promotion of Good Manufacturing Practices;
- Liaising with Customer Services and Warehousing on goods inwards and delivery related issues;
- Facility Monitoring (fridges, isolator physical parameters, pressure differentials, incubators);
- Stocking and maintenance of changing rooms and other ancillary areas;
- Stock maintenance in Grade D preparation areas;
- Tray assembly (assembly of products required for manufacture);
- Tray assembly checking (verification of assembled items for manufacture);
- Transfer sanitization to Grade D and Grade C clean-rooms;
- Cleaning of isolators, integrity checking and pressure gauge checking;
- Transfer sanitization into Isolators
- Volume and in-process checking;
- Environmental monitoring of isolators;
- Liaising with the Quality department on quality-related issues including maintaining and development of GMP within the manufacturing area.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Science or a Healthcare-related discipline;
- Previous experience in a GMP healthcare production environment or experience of aseptic pharmaceutical production gained in a hospital or industrial setting.
- Experience working in a clean room environment
- Experience working as part of a team in a fast paced environment
Method of Application
To apply, send your applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.