The West African College of Physicians in Collaboration with The Royal College of Physicians Announces DOCTORS AS EDUCATORS WORKSHOP which have been slated for;
Date: 12-14 October, 2016
Venue: Prof. Oluwole Adebo CPD Centre, Adjacent UCH Blood Bank, UCH, Ibadan
Time: 9:00am Prompt Daily
Course Fees: N60,000 (Non-Residential) Discount for first 10 applicants.
The workshop is designed for the following groups of professionals;
1. Fellows of the West African College of Physicians, National Post-graduate Medical College and its equivalents.
2. Senior Registrars involved in teaching and training of Medical Students and Resident Doctors.
It is hoped that the workshop would enable doctors to:
- Write teaching objectives
- Plan and structure teaching session
- Maximise teaching and learning opportunities in a busy practice.
- Encourasge interaction and learning in small and large groups
- Select appropriate evaluation techniques
- Identity peculiarities of adult learners
- Adequately perform workplace based assessment
- Supervise/Mentor Junior Colleagues/Students
- Assist mentees develop and implement a Personal Development Plan.
Dr. Temilola Akande (Administration)
Dr. Folashade Omokhodion (Academic)
Dr. Clement Ezechukwu, FWACP
Secretary General, WACP
• To apply download the application form for www.wac-physicians.org
and return the filled form to email@example.com
• Only 30 spaces are available on the course
• Early registration is encouraged as it would be on first come first served basis.
• Registration closes on September 11, 2016
• On-site registration will not be allowed
• For further details call 08174607618, 08131733508
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)
JOIN THE NEW DoctorsQuarters.com BBM CHANNEL ON C0015D291... Its New And Refreshingby by