The conviction and zeal of a man is sometimes all it takes to get things done – Anonymous
This is a book review of an increasingly popular book titled 1351 Tips To A Healthier Life, written by Dr Ronald Ikpe, CEO MRI Medic Consulting Limited. In a high tech event planned by Dr Ronald and supported by some key figures in the medical world, the highly cerebral doctor launched his book that have seen him sell over 700 copies, a feat many analyst have praised considering the times we are in.
The book, as a research work by the author, is rich with practical and evidenced based facts on how to lead a daily healthy lifestyle. Dr Ronald is an entrepreneur with a mind of causing change in as many ways in the health industry.
So when he invited senior colleagues, friends, associates and admirers to the book launch, it was heeded to.
A simple review of the book can be put in these words,
The words of this book are well thought out, practical, applies to your everyday living and easily reproducible. Indeed, it easily becomes a handy compendium for all lovers of sound health from an expert.
Below is a short piece about the book and it’s author, Dr Ronald Ikpe.
The book launch was well attended by big names in the medical world based in Port Harcourt City And neighbouring towns and city. Chief Medical Directors of some key health facilities were present including;
- Dr Adewale Oluwagbemiga, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, CMD ULTIMATE SPECIALIST HOSPITAL, PORTHARCOURT.
- Dr Kenneth Izuchukwu, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, CMD MARINA SPECIALIST HOSPITAL, PORTHARCOURT
- Dr Edena Morrison, CMD Morat Clinic, Benin
- Dr Ogundele Abayomi, CMD HERITAGE MEDICARE, PORT HARCOURT
- Dr Obi Obinna, CMD FRANCA MEMORIAL CLINIC, PORTHARCOURT
- Dr Shed Okara Evans, CMD PHOENIX HOSPITAL, PORTHARCOURT
- Dr Amaka Ekeocha, REGIONAL MANAGER NOVOHEALTH AFRICA PORTHARCOURT.
- Miss Linda Onuegbu, Client Services Manager, Novo Health Africa, Port-Harcourt
- Mr Bienbara Solomon, Manager Pamo Clinic, Port-Harcourt
A host of friends and colleagues were also on hand to witness the occasion.
Dr Ronald have seen gone on to score numerous health talks following the land mark achievement of his book launch. Of note is the spot he recently secured on Family love fm 97.7, as a Health speaker. Also, he entered into partnership with some key major health brands, like DoctorsQuarters.com and he agrees that in the nearest future, he would be launching something big in conjunction with his partners in the new year, 2017.
All these and many more to come, are due to the beautiful piece of work called the 1351 Tips To A Healthier Life.
You can still order your copy on this blog by simply going to the side bar and downloading a free Copy… Download a free copy from this site NOW!!!
PHOTOS FROM THE BOOK LAUNCH: