Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the postgraduate programmes in the departments of Health Economics, Community Health, Nursing, and Obstetrics and Gynaecology under the Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Innovation (CERN I).
Note that this application concerns only the following programmes of the CENTRE of EXCELLENCE in REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH INNOVATION.
CERN 1 PROGRAMMES
• M.SC & Ph.D in Reproductive Health (Department of Obstetrics and Gyaenocoloy) Full time and Parttime
• M.P.H. & Ph.D in Public Health with specialization in Reproductive and Family Health (Department of Community Health) Full time and Part time
• M.Sc & Ph.D in Nursing Sciences (Reproductive Health) (Department of Nursing Sciences) Full time and Part time
• Postgraduate Diploma, M.Sc. and Ph.D in Health Economics (Department of Economics and Statistics) Full time and Part time.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications should be done on or before Tuesday 31st January, 2017 (12 Midnight). The procedure for application is as follows:
1. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (not the cyber-cafd’s e-mail).
2. Click on “POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES (CERHI) 2015/2017-SUPPLEMENTARY”,
3. Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
4. Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
5. An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
6. Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
7. On Uniben.waeup.org click on ‘login’ (top right of the front page).
8. Enter your username and the password from the mail to login.
9. To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
10. Upload a clear 1″ x 1″ COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION AND FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION.
11. Application Fee (including charges) N20, 550.00.
12. To pay for the Application, clicks on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
13. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
14. You cannot edit your application after submission.
15. Print out the Application slip.
Please do not delete failed payment tickets, and ANY application form not properly filled by the closing date will not be treated.
O.A. Oshodin (Mrs.)
(Visited 372 times, 1 visits today)JOIN THE NEW DoctorsQuarters.com BBM CHANNEL ON C0015D291... Its New And Refreshingby