The Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) is the Federal Government agency established by Act Cap P17, LEN 2004 to regulate and control the Pharmacy Education, Training and Practice in all aspects and ramifications.
Applications are invited from eligible pharmacists who have completed internship training programme but have not submitted application documents for registration as a pharmacist in Nigeria as at June 30, 2017 to enroll for PCN Pre-registration Examination for Pharmacists (PEP) for 2017.
Venue of PEP
The examination will hold in the following centres:
S/No Geopolitical Zone Location
- North Central Jos, Plateau State
- North East Maiduguri, Borno State
- North West Kaduna., Kaduna State
- South East Enugu, Enugu State
- South South Benin, Edo State
- South West Ibadan, Oyo State
- FCT Abuja, FCT
- Lagos Lagos, Lagos State
Timetable for the Application Form/Examination
Application Form is available online from PCN website, PCN Zonal and State Offices. Application is open from July 01-15, Septernber 15, 2017.
- All pharmacy graduates who have not submitted complete application documents for full registration as pharmacists in Nigeria as at June 30, 2017 shall be required to pass the examination before registration to practice in Nigeria.
- Pharmacists trained outside Nigeria and not registered/licensed in their country of training shall be required to pass the examination before registrationto practice in Nigeria.
Applicants must have:
- Obtained a minimum of Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree or its equivalent from an institution recognized by PCN;
- Undergone the statutory continuous internship training programme for not less than one year under a registered pharmacist in an approved internship training centre.
iii. Obtained the certificate of experience with an evidence of being signed off and sealed by the preceptor.
Submission of Application Forms
All completed application with relevant documents must reach PCN Registry on or before September 15,2017.
For further enquires, contact PCN Head office Abuja, PCN Zonal office and PCN State Offices in the thirty-six (36) States of the Federation. Also visit PCN website: www.pcn.gov.ng
Pharm. N.A.E. Mohammed
FPSN, FPCPharm, FNAPharm, FNIM