The Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) is the Federal Government agency established by Act Cap P17, LEN 2004 to regulate and control the Pharmacy Education, Training and Practice in all aspects and ramifications.
This is to notify all PCN approved Colleges/Schools of Health Technology that the National Pre-Certification Examination (NPCE) has been scheduled to hold from August 21-23, 2017.
Venue for the NPCE are as shown below:
The Examination shall hold in the following centres
- Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa, Kwara State
- Enugu State School of Health Technology, Oji River, Enugu State
- Lagos State College of Health Technology, Harvey Road, baba, Lagos State
- Oyo State College of Health Technology, Eleyele, lbadan, Oyo State
- Ogun State College of Health Technology, Ilese-ljebu, Ogun State
Time Table for the Examination
|• Use of English
• Anatomy and Physiology
|• Action and use of Medicines
principles of Pharmacy Technician Practice
|• Basic Dispensing Theory
• Primary Health Care
Application Forms are available at all approved Colleges/Schools of Health Technology.
- All Pharmacy Technicians currently undergoing Sandwich Programme at College of Health Technology, Lagos, Ibadan and Offa
- All Pharmacy Technician’s graduates from PCN approved Colleges/Schools of Health Technology who have been trained with the new Pharmacy Technician Training Curriculum, or
- All Pharmacy Technician graduates trained with the old curriculum but have undergone the required refresher Programme in an approved College/School of Health Technology.
The applicant must forward
- Duly completed and endorsed application form PT IV.(Detached from the Trainingand National Pre-Certification Manual)
- Photocopies of statement of result, Testimonial, or Pharmacy Technician Certificate (as applicable)
- Evidence of payment of the prescribed fee.
Submission of Application Forms
All completed application forms with relevant documents must reach the PCN Registry on or/before 29th July, 2017.
For further enquiries, contact PCN Head Office, Idu, Abuja, PCN Zonal Offices and State Offices Nationwide. Also visit PCN Website: www.pcn.gov.ng
Pharm. N.A.E. Mohammed
FPSN, FPCPharm, FNAPharm, FNIM