Madonna University, Nigeria is organizing her Admission Exercise for all Candidates seeking admission into her various undergraduate degree programmes for the University as scheduled below.
Date: Saturday, September 2, 2017
Saturday, September 9, 2017
Saturday, September 16, 2017
- Madonna University, Nigeria, Elele, Rivers State.
- Madonna University, Nigeria, Oklja Campus, Anambra State.
- Madonna University, Nigeria, Akpugo Campus, Enugu State,
- Sacred Heart Primary School-Uyo, Akwa-lbom State,
- St. Dominic’s Parish, Yaba, Lagos State.
- St. Theresa’s Parish, Hight Level, Markurdi, Benue State.
- St. James Minor Seminary, Yandev, Benue State.
- Christ the King Church (ckc),Aba, Abia State.
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Mile 2. Diuob, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State,
- Madonna Model School Area 3,Garki, Abuja.
- Prestigious Madonna International Arts & Science Secondary School kuje, Abuja.
- Holy Ghost College, Owerri, Imo State.
- Holy Cross Cathedral, Benin-City, Edo State.
- St. Patrick’s Parish, kpirikpiri, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State,
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish, Jalingo. Taraba State.
- St. Anthony’s Catholic Church Gbaja, Surulere, Lagos, Lagos State,
- Eele, Okija, and Akpugo Campuses also attend to your admissions needs Daily, Monday-Friday, 8am —5pm.
- Admission is both for those who did and those who did not choose Madonna University, Nigeria in the JAMB form.
- JAMB cut off score is 120.
- Interested and eligible candidates should come with the following:
(a) WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTE-B original certificates/Statement aresults
(b) JAMB result slip
(c) Two passport size photographs
(d) Birth Certificate/evidence of age
(e) Secondary School Testimonials
- Application forms and screening are FREE. N6,000.00 is payable for Medical Examinations.
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Medicine and Surgery
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE
- Nursing Sciences
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE
FACULTY OF PHARMACY
OTHER PROFESSIONAL DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Public Health
For further enquiries contact us:
08137180957, 08078130033, 08078129083, 08135955826, 08148396740, 07082137027
Sir C.A. Njoku