The school of Orthopaedic Cast and Technology wish to invite all qualified candidates who scored a minimum of 100 UTME, intended candidates who did not take UTME and as well as those who did not use this institution as first choice to a selection screening exercise for admission into the SCHOOL OF ORTHOPAEDIC CAST AND TECHNOLOGY for the 2017/2018 academic session as follows:-
- Entry requirements for SOCAST NOHE is as it is obtained in other Federal Poly/Monotechnics in the country
- Possess the West African School Certificate/GCE/NECO or their acceptable equivalent with credit in five (5) subjects at one or two sittings.
- This must include a credit in English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Health Science and two (2) other subjects.
- Experience in the use of Plaster of Paris will be an added advantage.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
The duration of the course is:
- Two (2) Years, comprising four (4) semesters of academic/practical work.
Application letter together with photocopies of relevant credential and 2 passport size photographs should be forwarded to the RET Secretariat NOHE not later than six weeks from the date of this publication.
MODE OF PAYMENT/REGISTRATION:
Each candidate is expected to make a non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (2000.00) only on the Remita platform to National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu at any bank or Remita payment center or at the Revenue Section of the National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu.
1. Candidates should bring the Remita printout receipt or Teller slip from the bank to the school or receipt of payment at the revenue of NOHE on the day of the exercise.
2. Two (2) recent passport photograph (white background)
3. Original and photocopies of credentials.
4. JAMB UTME printout.
Please contact: 07039646198 for enquires