Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college for the under listed programmes. Application forms can be accessed online (click here) from 20th March, 2017
1) Course of Study:
Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
Duration: Three (3) Years
Five (5) Credit level passes at WASSC/SSCE/GCE/NECO O’level at not more than two (2) sittings. These must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Health Science. Possession of JCHEW certificate is an added advantage.
Certification: NATIONAL DIPLOMA, COMMUNITY HEALTH (NATIONAL COMM. HEALTH PRACTITIONERS BOARD).
2) Course of Study:
Junior Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
Duration: Thwo (2) Years
Three (3) credits and two (2) passes at O’level WASSC or NECO in not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science and any other two subjects.
Certification: CERTIFICATE IN JUNIOR COMMUNITY HEALTH (NCHPB)
Note: only 2017 JAMB scores will be accepted.
To access the online application form, candidates should follow the steps listed below:
- Walk into any branch of First Bank Nigeria and pay the sum of N8,000.00 (Eight Thousand Naira) only through the College of Health Pay Direct platform.
- Obtain payment acknowledgement slip indicating a unique payment ID from the bank after payment.
- Visit the college website at www.chtcalabar.edu.ng after 3 – 4 hours and log on to the e-application portal with the receipt number and serial number indicated on the payment printout.
- Print out a copy of their application form after registration.
* Closing date for sales of form is 3rd June 2017. The portal will be shut by midnight on 3rd June 2017.
* Applicants will be subjected to an entrance examination scheduled to hold on the 10th June, 2017 at the college compound.
* Candidates for HIM–ND, HIM–HND, EHO–ND and EHO–HND are exempted from the examination.
* For all enquiries, please call Director of Academics on 08095648059 or Adat on 08176359171.
* For issues with online application, call College of Health ICT help desk on 08037937122.
* Candidates are encouraged to visit the College café or e-Library for assistance on completing the e-registration form.