The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria hereby invites all Fellows, Convoking Fellows and the General public to its 34th Annual Convocation ceremony for the Award of Fellowship and prizes of the College.
Highlights of the Ceremony Include:
• Conferment of Distinguished Fellowship Awards.
• Conferment of Honorary Fellowship Award on Sultan of Sokoto
• Address by the Honourable Minister of Health.
• Address by the Special Guest of Honour.
• Convocation Lecture by Dr. B. G. K. Ajayi, FMCOph
• Award of Fellowship and Prizes.
Information to all convoking fellows:
• DRESS CODE: Convoking males should wear black or brown suits, while females should wear black or brown skirt suits.
• It is hereby emphasized that all Convokees should assemble in their Academic robes at least one hour to the commencement of the programme as stated above.
• Please note that any Convoking Fellow not appropriately dressed shall not participate in the event.
Programme of Events:
1. Thursday 8th September 2016.
PRE-CONVOCATION PRESS CONFERENCE
Time: 12.00noon — Pre-Convocation Press Conference at the College Boardroom, KM 26, Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos.
2. Wednesday, 14th September 2016
• Faculty- based activities
• Scientific Session/Workshop by Faculties
Venue: As announced by each Faculty Board.
Time: 9.00am — 6.00pm
3. Thursday, 15th September 2016
• CONVOCATION CEREMONY
8.00am – All Convokees assemble at the College Premises for a mandatory rehearsal.
9.00am – Convocation Ceremony at the College Premises. KM 26, Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos.
9.30am – Convocation Lecture by Dr. Benedictus G. K. Ajayi, FMCOph 10.00am – Distinguished Fellowship Award
10.30am – Honorary Fellowship Award on Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence, Alhaji Muhammadu Salad Abubakar IV
11.00am – Conferment of-Fellowship Award on Convokees
1.00pm – Convocation Luncheon (By Invitation) at the College Multipurpose Hall. KM 26, Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos.
Fellows’ robes for old fellows
Fellows Robes are available for purchase at the College at the cost of N15, 000.00.
Personalised plaque for old fellows
Old Fellows who are interested in the College plaque should inform the College. The cost is N6,500.00 (Excluding postage)
Mode of Payment for Robes/Plaques
Period of Collection:
Robes can be collected from 9.00 am on Monday, September 5 to Wednesday, September 14, 2016.
A bus will leave the Visitors’ Lodge of the College of Medicine (CMUL), Idi-Araba, Lagos at 7.00a.m prompt for the Convocation Venue at Ijanikin, Lagos on Thursday, 15th September, 2016.
All Guests are Requested to be Seated Before Commencement of Academic Procession at 9.00am Prompt
Professor Oluwole Atoyebi, FMCS College Registrar
Professor Innocent Ikem, FMCS Chairman, Ceremonies Committee
For further enquiries, please: Visit- www.npmcn.edu.ng
; e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
; Call- Tel: 01-2913110 Like our Facebook page – National Postgraduate Medical College; Follow us on Twitter – @npmcnigeria
(Visited 268 times, 1 visits today)
JOIN THE NEW DoctorsQuarters.com BBM CHANNEL ON C0015D291... Its New And Refreshingby by