The Association for Public Health Teaching, Research and Service (APHTReS) cordially invites you to her 2nd International Conference on the theme Trending Issues in Public Health Services Delivery
Date: September 26-28, 2016 (Arrival, Sept. 25 and Departure, Sept. 29)
Aim of the Conference:
To create a platform for stimulating discussion on trending issues in public health services delivery nationally and internationally.
1. Training – Service Interface in Public Health
2. Advocacy and Policy Issues in Public Health
3. Community Empowerment in Public Health
4. Social Mobilization and Public Health Education
5. National and International Collaboration in Public Health Delivery
6. Private-Public Partnership in Public Health
7. Assessing Quality and Effectiveness in Public Health Services
8. Evidence-based Public Health Services, including needs assessment, community diagnosis, epidemiological mapping of disease occurrence (implementation research)
9. Health Services Planning
10. Case Studies of Public Health Services
Participants would include practicing public health professionals, employers of public health professionals, policy makers and other stakeholders such as Minister of Health, Federal Ministry of Health and State Commissioners of Health and their Directors of Public Health, WHO, USAID, various Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs); and faculty/staff and students from Undergraduate and Postgraduate Public Health Training Institutions. We are expecting attendance of over 1000 participants.
Conference Benefits: This Conference provides unique opportunities for Participants:
– To network with other Public Health professionals in the area of research, funding/grants and fellowships;
– To connect with established Public Health researchers and practitioners across various Public Health disciplines in the spirit of mentorship;
– To explore avenues for national and international exchanges in Public Health teaching, research and community service.
Professor John Idoko
National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)
Chief Host: Professor Abdalla Uba Adamu, Vice Chancellor, National Open University of Nigeria(NOUN)
Host: Professor Mba O. Okoronkwo, OON, Dean, School of Health Sciences, National Open University of Nigeria.
Venue: University Village, National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Jabi, Abuja, Nigeria
Conference Fees: Individuals – N10,000 or $100; Undergraduate and Postgraduate students – N5,000 or $50; Organizations/Corporate Bodies/Exhibitors – N20,000 or $200
Hotel accommodation: To be announced.
Enquiries: For additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Steering Committee (Prof. Okwuoma Abanobi (FUTO);
Prof. Ademola Ajuwon (University of Ibadan);
Dr. Nurudeen Olaniran (University of Calabar);
Prof. Godwin Aja (Babcock University).
(Visited 160 times, 1 visits today)
JOIN THE NEW DoctorsQuarters.com BBM CHANNEL ON C0015D291... Its New And Refreshingby by